Young’s Piano Studio
2080 South King Street #105
Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
Studio Student Policy
INDIVIDUAL MUSIC LESSONS POLICY STATEMENT
1. Lesson fees must be paid in advance on the first lesson day of the each month. It is the student’s responsibility to pay for the lesson fees on time.
2. Late fee of 25% of the monthly tuition would be charged if the tuition is not received 15 days from the beginning of the month.
3. Starting from January 1, 2016 the rate of the tuition will be raised to $40per half-hour (or $80 per hour)
4. The tuition for Christine Lee and Peony Luk will be $40 per half-hour (or $80 per hour)
5. Extra lessons may be necessary to prepare for a special recital, competition, or audition. This will be discussed in advance.
6. Each month tuition fee is set and there is no deduction whatever the circumstances. No refunds or make-up lessons will be given for missed lessons unless the student notifies the teacher at least 24 hours in advance for not being able to attend the scheduled lesson, except for medical emergencies.
7. All lessons missed by the teacher will be made-up.
8. Parents are encouraged to call if there are any questions that need clarification or to discuss their child’s progress and practice.
9. There are two recitals per year. One is Annual Recital in May and the other one is Winter Recital in November or December. All students are expected to participate in both of Young’s Piano Recitals and Rehearsals. Audition is required for each student to perform at the recitals.
10. Young’s Piano hereby has full right and authority to expel a student which has not qualified the teacher’s requirements for advancement OR for misconduct of the student or parent in behavior and attitude.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Principal Teacher of Young’s Piano Studio
Christine Lee, NCTM